You have prepared the proper Canadian immigration forms and received your entry visas to live in Canada, but how do you prepare for what you will face when you arrive?
Our Canadian Immigration Settle section aims to provide you with the tools, resources, and information needed to ensure your successful integration into Canadian society and the Canadian workforce.
This information will help you make key decisions and address some of the following questions:
- Where will you live?
- How do you apply for health care coverage?
- How do you find work?
- How do you manage finances?
- How do you enter the housing market?
- What sort of weather can be expected?
- How do you get a drivers license?
- Where will your children go to school?
- What do you do in the event of an emergency?
We have designed our content to allow you to easily take advantage of the experience that we’ve gained over the years by working closely with individuals and families immigrating to Canada for the first time. We have also developed partnerships with a number of public and private sector institutions and organizations with many years of experience in assisting newcomers to Canada.